Saturday, July 5, 2014

Things we love: Co-op's toddler shopping carts

I love grocery shopping. I never, ever make a list and thoroughly enjoy browsing through each aisle to see what I need.

But, shopping has become increasingly difficult with two kids. Enough said.

That is, until I found this:

The Co-op in our city has toddler shopping carts!!

Mya will happily follow behind me filling her cart with all the things we need.Of course, I have to check her cart at the check out. Today I had a box of cookies, an extra head of lettuce, two bottles of body spray and some chicken and onion spice. But she's a great helper and I will gladly take her along on any grocery shop to the Co-op from now on.

Thank you Co-op. You've made my shopping experience a lot brighter :)

Melanie






No comments:

Post a Comment